Fae Farm performed well at launch, but unfortunately, no one is immune to various bugs and crashes. If you are among those who have experienced unstable performance in the game, this guide is for you. Below you will learn how to fix crashing, lagging, and freezing in Fae Farm.
Low FPS, various freezes and crashes are common problems that players face. Although the developers update the game frequently, some problems persist. In this guide, we will give you some tips on how to resolve these issues so that you can enjoy the game.
Related: How to Get Mulch in Fae Farm
Fae Farm: How to Fix Crash, Lag, and Freeze
Make sure your PC meets at least the minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 / AMD A8-7600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD HD 6850 / Intel UHD620
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
If your system meets the game’s requirements, but you’re still having problems, you may want to try some of our troubleshooting tips. Here are some of them:
- Driver Update: Make sure your video drivers are updated. It is highly recommended to only download and install drivers from the official source.
- Disable system-intensive applications: Open Task Manager and see what applications are taxing your system and memory. Some unnoticed processes can significantly impact your PCs performance, so disable them if they are present.
- Check your game version: Make sure you have the latest version of Fae Farm, if not, update it. Go to Steam, right-click on the Fae Farm, select Properties, then open the Updates tab. The developers make the game more stable with each new update.
- Check the integrity of your game files: To achieve this, open Steam, select Fae Farm, and right-click on it. Select Properties, and then click on Installed Files. On the tab that opens, click Verify integrity of game files installed correctly.
If these methods do not help, you may need to take more drastic measures. These include:
- Turn off your antivirus software: After installing Fae Farm from official sources, you will not have any files that could conflict with the system. But sometimes system security programs can detect .exe files as potentially dangerous. Try logging into the game with your antivirus turned off and see if the problem persists.
- Reinstall the game: Uninstall and then reinstall the game. In some cases, this may help you resolve various issues.
- Set the game to a high priority: Launch Fae Farm and open Task Manager. Right-click on the game icon and hover over Set Priority. Set the value to High.
If none of the above methods help you solve your problems, don’t waste your time. Contact Fae Farm’s official support. You can also talk to players on forums like Reddit or the Steam Community. Talking to other people may help you find a solution to the problem that is preventing you from enjoying the game.
Fae Farm is available now on PC and Nintendo Switch.