In Baldur’s Gate 3, you will have many opportunities to get rare items, but some of them only at specific moments in the story. It’s important not to miss this chance and get new items such as artifacts, armor, or weapons in your collection. In this guide, we will show you how to get Band of the Mystic Scoundrel in Baldur’s Gate 3.
The way to get this item is interesting and unusual and many players could not figure out how to achieve it. If you want to be the exception, follow our instructions below.
BG3: How To Get Band of the Mystic Scoundrel
Band of the Mystic Scoundrel is indeed an exception to most items and you will only have 1 chance to get this item. During Act 3, a traveling circus will stop near the Rivington waypoint, at the following coordinates: X:-65, Y:-73. Here you can meet Djinni Akabi with his wheel of fortune. If you try your luck and play, you will definitely lose. That’s because Djinni is cheating, so you need to stop him, which will be the first step to getting Band of the Mystic Scoundrel. So, here are the steps you need to follow to obtain this powerful item:
- Choose a character with a good pickpocketing skill.
- Approach Akabi and steal the Djinni Ring from him.
- Play the Wheel of Fortune again, now you win.
- Akabi will dare to say that you are cheating and teleport the character who was playing the game to the jungle.
- While here, you’ll need to find a campsite where a now-dead traveler once stayed. Here are the coordinates: X:-1565, Y:-1520. On the way, you will encounter many dinosaur enemies, so be careful.
- When you arrive here, you will see a skeleton and a backpack near it. Rob it to get Band of the Mystic Scoundrel.
Thus, after surviving an interesting adventure in the jungle and tricking the Djinni, you will receive a powerful ring that will come in handy in your adventures.
Baldur’s Gate 3 is available now for PC and Playstation 5.