Did you want to have the ability to control humans, not just wraiths or spirits? Luckily, BG3 has this option, but you’ll need to find a very rare item called the Nymph Cloak. In this guide, we will describe how to get the Nymph Cloak in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Finding the item is not difficult, the main thing is to follow specific conditions during your visit to the Counting House. Below, we will help you overcome this path and get the desired item.
BG3: How To Get Nymph Cloak
You won’t be able to complete the necessary steps without Jaheira, so take her as a teammate and go in search of the thugs to talk to their leader. Here’s what you need to do:
- Head to Lower City at the following coordinates: X: 62; Y: -100.
- Here Jaheira will be able to talk to the leader of the thugs and learn that the Stone Lord is Minsc. To find out more, read the note on the table next to the bed and then you will know that an attack on the Counting House is being prepared.
- Now, you need to find Clerk Meadhoney, who is located in the Counting House, at the following coordinates: X: -100; Y: -175.
- Once you find him, intimidate, deceive, or persuade him to give you access to the vault.
- Go to the vault at the following coordinates: X: -950; Y: 780.
- Here you will find a puzzle with plates. Click on them in the following sequence: 1-3-5-6.
- When the door to the vault opens, go to the safes and open them with a lockpick, one of them will contain a Nymph Cloak. Keep in mind that you’ll have to pass the check with a DC 30 to successfully crack it, so be prepared.
In addition to the Nymph Cloak, you can find other useful loot in the vaults, so don’t miss this opportunity, that’s all.
Baldur’s Gate 3 is available now for PC and Playstation 5.