In addition to powerful armor, it would be worth finding the right clothes that will provide you with good effects. There are many options in the game, but Wavemother’s Robe is undoubtedly one of the best. Next, you will learn how to get Wavemother’s Robe in Baldur’s Gate 3.
This item can be obtained as a reward for completing the Avenge the Drowned quest, but subject to certain conditions. To complete the quest without any problems and collect the reward, follow our instructions.
BG3: How To Get Wavemother’s Robe
To get the necessary quest and, accordingly, Wavemother’s Robe, you will need to reach Act 3. Once you do that, there’s nothing difficult, just follow the instructions:
- Head to the Water Queen House at the following coordinates: X: -230, Y: -260.
- When you arrive here, find Wavemother and talk to her to get the Avenge the Drowned quest.
- Head to Grey Harbor Docks, near your current location, for some more information. When you arrive here and talk to the villagers, they will tell you that they saw something strange near Flymm Cargo.
- Head to Flymm Cargo to find the metal door at the following coordinates: X: -170, Y: -150. Unlock it to enter the area.
- To the left of the door will be a hatch to the basement, enter it.
- Follow the corridors inside Flymm Cargo’s Basement until you reach the location where the submarine and Redhammer, its captain, are located.
- Kill Redhammer. Many players don’t want to do this to get access to the Iron Throne, which is why this item is so rare.
- When you do, return to Wavemother to collect your reward.
Yes, the item is really rare, but by doing so, you are cutting off your ability to rescue the Gondians and other prisoners from Iron Throne. It’s up to you to decide if it’s worth it. And while you are here, make sure to read our guide on how to get Spellmight Gloves in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Baldur’s Gate 3 is available now for PC and Playstation 5.