During the match, the player is provided the opportunity to change his strategy before the offense or defense. To help you do this, we will show you how to open audible in Madden 24.
You need to know how to change formations because the opponent can adapt to your play, and then it will be difficult for you to win. Fortunately, the pre-play menu has many options that you can use to beat your opponent.
Madden 24: How to Open the Audible Menu
To open different audibles, you need to enter the pre-play menu. Here’s what you have to do to select offense audibles:
- To go to the audible menu, press the right stick to go to the pre-play offense menu.
- Next, you have to press Square on Playstation or X on Xbox to go to the audible tab. Here you can see several types of formations.
- Press right or left on the D-pad to move to other formations. To select them, press the buttons that are displayed next to their names. After that, the players will immediately change their positions.
- To exit the menu, press the right joystick again. After that, when you hold down the correct trigger, you will see new routes.
Pre-play defense opens in the same way, but it has a few more audible options:
- To show linebacker audible, you need to press the right button on the D-pad.
- To show the defensive line shift, press the left button on the D-pad.
- To show coverage audibles, press the Triangle button on Playstation or Y on Xbox.
This was all the information you needed to change formations in the audible menu in Madden 24. Using them, you can become a better strategist and win much more often.
Madden 24 is available now for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.