In Neon City, you will find many quests and challenges, and most of them are related to the Ryujin Industries faction. As it turns out, there is a mole in the corporation that has leaked information about Project Dominion and you need to find out more about it. In this guide, we’ll show you how to complete Guilty Parties in Starfield.
The mission won’t be difficult because all you need to do is talk to NPCs to get the information you need. Below, we have provided all the instructions necessary to overcome this path.
How To Complete Guilty Parties in Starfield
Throughout the mission, you can learn a lot of information from side NPCs, but it is optional. Despite this, you can do without this information and complete the mission, but we’re going to take advantage of one of these opportunities to make the quest easier. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- Go to the Operations Floor to talk to Imogene. Unfortunately, you won’t find her there, but you will meet Yuko instead.
- After talking to her, you’ll get information about Imogene’s last location and can continue your search, but you’ll need to talk to Dalton first.
- He’ll be in the Executive Offices as usual, so head over to him to find more information about the Seokghu Syndicate Hideout you’ll have to get to.
- Benjamin, who is in the club, will help you with this. Head over there and talk to him. He’ll want something in return for his help, but you can easily persuade him otherwise.
- Now you’ll need to follow the quest marker to the roof, where you can get to the Seokguh Syndicate Hideout. The hatch will be locked, so you’ll have to use a Digpick to open it.
- Once inside, you’ll need to follow the noted marker that will lead you to Imogene. You’ll have to go down a little lower and avoid the enemies, but it’s not as difficult as it sounds.
- Now that you’ve found Imogene, you’ll have a long dialog in which she will tell you about her actions and the situation that happened. After listening to her, you will be able to decide which side to support. This is a rather important decision that will affect the development of the plot, so choose the option that makes the most sense to you.
- After talking to Imogene, go back to Dalton and tell him what you have learned. You may choose to lie to him if you choose to side with Imogene.
This will complete the quest, and you will only have to wait for further story development. And before you go, make sure to check our guide on Autorun in Starfield.
Starfield is available now for PC and Xbox Series X|S.