It is essential to understand what is happening in the game and to do so, you need to choose the language you know best. But what if you chose the wrong one? Right, you need to change it, and by reading this guide, you will learn how to change the language in Starfield.
It’s not hard to do at all and will take you less than a minute. We will tell you what languages are available in the game and how to choose the one you want below.
How To Change Language In Starfield
After downloading and launching Starfield, you may have noticed that you chose a wrong language. This will greatly affect your gameplay if you don’t understand what other characters are talking about, or even the descriptions for quests. This is a serious problem, but the solution is straightforward, and here’s what you need to do:
- Open Steam and go to your game library.
- Find Starfield among them and interact with RMB to open the menu.
- Select the Properties option.
- In the new menu, in the Generals tab, you will notice the Language option.
- Click on the current language and select the one you need.
All you have to do is launch the game and enjoy the new voice acting or subtitles.
Starfield: Supported Languages
In total, you will be able to choose 9 different languages in the game, and most of them will be with voice acting. Below, you can see a table with all available languages: